Factors Affecting the Cost of Development in 2023
01. Type of Platform
As per Fantasy Sports App Developer; building an app for the iOS operating system is quite affordable compared to android devices. The reason is Android is available on multiple devices and available for all types of phones, whereas iOS is limited to the Apple phone.
Before choosing the platform, find out which platform is preferred by your targetted audience and then only go for app development.
02. Technology Requirements
The next important factor that will majorly affect the cost of your fantasy sports software in 2023, will be technology. To develop a fantasy sports app, there will be numerous options of advanced technologies available for programming, database storage, content management, API integration, and so on. You have to choose one as per the market and advanced features, even experts can suggest one for you.
Here are the following technologies that might be used to build the fantasy sports app:
- Kotlin for Android App Development
- Swift for iOS App Development
- Node.js for Back-end Development
- React.js for front-end Development
- AWS or Azure for Cloud
- SQL or MongoDB or Cassandra for Database
- Azure Stream Analytics for Real-time analytics
- Google Cloud Messaging and Apple push notifications service for Notifications
- Socket.io for Chat
- Integrate Live Score API
- FIFS Certification or License (for creating an ethical gaming platform)
03. The features
Features are like the backbone of the mobile application which supports the app to provide the best user experience. Features shape up the application and each feature affects the cost of app development. And to be more competitive in 2023, you have to choose multiple advanced features, the process will cost you more.
It doesn’t affect your app if you don’t choose advanced features, but never compromise the integration of basic features in the fantasy sports app. A few of basic features are:
- Easy onboarding
- Contest Details
- Achievement Badges
- Live Game feeds
- Admin Panel others
04. Hiring a development partner
- The geographical location of the developer. If the outsourcing services are from India; then everything is under control and budget-friendly.
- Experienced developers will charge more but will provide the best quality.
- Types of software, technology, and tools the developers will be using for your app
- The education and experience of the developers of the company
Cost Structure of Fantasy Sports Development in 2023
Along with features, the advanced technology, and the type of sports app/web development services you choose for your fantasy sports software; time will also affect the cost of a fantasy sports solution. The cost of working per hour usually lies in between $25-$40 and the working hours considered in a day are usually 8 hours. So, on the basis of these specific numbers, we can estimate the cost of development. Take a look at the break-out of the development cost basis of working hours required per process.
|Development Process||Time (in working days)||Estimated Cost per Process|
|Research and Analysis||10||$2000-$3200|
|UI Designing & App Prototyping||15||$3000 – $4800|
|Code Development||60||$12000 – $19200|
|App Development||50||$10,000 – $16000|
|Testing||20||$4000 – $6400|
|Total||155||$31,000 – $49,600|
However, if something is expanding your budget, try to find out the best alternative or eliminate it for now. Every single detail affects the total cost of Fantasy Sports app development. Do the proper research and clear your mind about the investment, the last-minute problem can spill water all over your plan of launching the app as soon as the development process is finished. Hire fantasy app developer-like expertise to manage your budget along with advanced features.