Fantasy sports is a game of skills where each player gets an opportunity to create a virtual team consisting of real players. Instead of selecting the team players randomly, participants can choose real sports players based on the information available online. According to top sports betting software development company, there are mainly two ways through which players can place fantasy sports bets: one by placing bets on fixed odds markets or through online competitions, a more popular method where winners get to keep a portion of the total cash prize just like in pari-mutuel betting.
Table of Content
- What does fantasy sports betting mean?
- What exactly is fantasy sports betting software development?
- What are the important features of sports betting software?
- 01. Variety of sports
- 02. User-Friendly Interface
- 03. Real-Time Data Integration
- 04. Support and Maintenance
- 05. Betting Markets and Odds
- 06. Secure Payment Integration
- 07. Betting history
- Admin side features of fantasy sports
- 01. Payment tracking
- 02. Payment processing
- 03. Data analysis
- 04. Customer management
- 05. Betting management
- 06. User management
- 07. Odds management
- 08. Marketing and promotions
- Conclusion – The final words!
Fantasy sports betting is a common theme in AFL and NRL and it is also available in other popular international sports betting. Several large-scale and small-scale businesses are showing interest in sports betting software development to make huge profits from this rapidly developing industry. The success of the fantasy sports platform highly depends on the features and functionalities your software provider offers. Here, we’re exploring major features and functionalities that need your attention while selecting the best sports betting software developer and improving the experience of the end user.
What does fantasy sports betting mean?
Fantasy sports betting is a form of online gambling in which players draft a virtual team consisting of real-life players to compete and defeat other player’s drafted teams. In a fantasy sports tournament, your created team gets the opportunity to earn more points based on their performance and skills, unlike the traditional sports betting format where you score points by competing against other virtual teams.
Looking for tailored fantasy sports betting software?
What exactly is fantasy sports betting software development?
What are the important features of sports betting software?
- Variety of sports
- User-Friendly Interface
- Real-Time Data Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Betting Markets and Odds Calculation
Sports betting enthusiasts take great interest in a diverse range of sports betting markets. The AI sports betting software should cover various types of fantasy sports, tournaments, leagues, and events considering the preferences and requirements of a wide user base. It should also include popular sports such as basketball betting software, baseball betting software, football betting software, cricket betting software, kabaddi betting software, and niche sports betting software.
- Secure Payment Integration
- Betting history
Admin side features of fantasy sports
01. Payment tracking: Since you have the support and assistance of financial streams, you can use the assistance of a tracking tool to keep track and manage all the records of payment transactions (deposit and withdrawal) done through the app.
02. Payment processing: Payment processing is a series of steps that streamlines communication between admin and customers. It gives admins access to process payments and manages authentication verification, transaction validation, and monetary transactions with the help of a secure payment portal.
03. Data analysis: With the use of the data analysis feature, you will be able to understand usage trends, get access to track user engagement levels, notice any behavioral changes in customers, and make crucial changes, improvements and updates to the application.
04. Customer management: Features included in customer management allow the admin to keep track of customer activity, manage user accounts, and quickly respond to customer’s complaints and questions.
05. Betting management: Bet management software is a specialised custom platform dedicated to streamlining and automating several aspects of managing bets and wagers. This feature authorizes admins to supervise all the betting made including the placed bets, settling bets, and cancelled bets.
06. User management: The included in the user management aspect are: permissions, user access levels, and account management. It will provide access and a detailed record of who has access to what data within the application and help keep track of it.
07. Odds management: This particular feature of sports betting software management helps admins to track and manage the odds for various sports activities and events along with betting markets.
08. Marketing and promotions: the important features included in marketing and promotions should be: discounts, seasonal offers, campaigns, and other promotional offers to gain the interest of more users.