Visualizing ideas in your imagination is a lot easier than executing them in the real world. This process of executing the idea, in reality, is a step-by-step method, and missing any step can result in spoiling the whole idea. From doing market research related to the industry to launching the services, a business investor requires the assistance of an expert Fantasy App Developer to avoid any chance of failing.
01. Know your niche
02. Know about competitors
Knowing about the competitors, their market value, and demand among customers will give you an idea for creating your app. If you want to make a place in the market by beating the existing Fantasy Sports services provider, you need to find out the answer to the following questions, such as:
- What types of features are they providing?
- In which area they are lagging to satisfy their users?
- What’s their market value?
- What one USP, that’s helping them to attract users?
03. Find the Best Fantasy Sports App Developer
04. Consider Tech-Stack
After confirming the fantasy app developer, work on finding the latest and most advanced technologies to build your Fantasy Sports app. You can even take the assistance of the fantasy developer you have hired.
Commonly used Tech Stack to develop Fantasy sports platform
- – React Native
- – Java
- – Kotlin
- – NodeJS
- – React
- – VueJS
- – Paypal
- – MongoDB
- – Braintree
- – Swift
- – Objective C
- – Google Analytics
- – Xcode
Apart from choosing technology, a whole team will be required from deciding on the idea to pitch to the customers.
- – UI/UX designers
- – iOS developers
- – Android developers
- – Frontend developers
- – Backend developers
- – Project manager
- – QA engineers
- – Business analyst
05. Follow Trends
- AI/ML algorithms – An ML-based framework will help the administrator to observe and analyze the customer behavioral patterns and can successfully modify the application as per requirement. This also makes the whole development process fast.
- Blockchain – Using advanced security systems like Blockchain will reduce the chances of fraud, false payments, or sharing of personal information. Blockchain assures data security and will attract more Fantasy sports fans.
- AR/VR – Thanks to Cognitive Technologies, users have a chance to enjoy the real world virtually. Using AR, one can design a bespoke Fantasy Sports platform with real and computer players. Integration of 3D graphics will bring new excitement among users.
06. Different Revenue Models
- Advertisement model – Allowing ads for different brands/businesses on your platform is the best way to extract huge profits from your Fantasy Sports app. You can customize the services of providing the advertisement like ads for particular locations or demographics.
- Premium or Freemium services – This model is most used by businesses that have applications or websites. Under this, a user can download the application for free but is not allowed to access all the services. After taking a premium package or exclusive services, users can access all the opportunities.
- Like for fantasy app developers – Ad-free gaming experience, some exclusive sports matches, etc.
- Contest Fee – Fantasy Sports platforms have an opportunity to make money by hosting numerous contests. By charging a little entry fee for some contests; the Fantasy Sports App developers can generate huge revenue.
- Affiliate Marketing – It has become a quite popular trick to expand brand reach among potential customers by hosting Affiliate Marketing opportunities on the platform.
Like Fantasy Sports App owners can ask their users to promote your app and on each download, you can offer them some rewards. This will increase brand popularity and get you huge sales/revenue.
Hence, Fantasy Sports App Development is not easy. It is a long procedure and requires the expertise of professionals who have rich experience in creating such applications. Hope the above step-by-step procedure assists you to bring the best Fantasy Sports app to the market.